Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gette it Onne! - Medieval TF2 Lague

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Wanna have free pain in your head and then later get diagnosed with brain cancer!
Well you are on the right place ( thread, not community ofc.. even that could count too )

We are looking for 3 EU people that could be almost always active during training and fully training during comp matches, if person cant be active during match we can take from back up.. btw back up is full for now

Those matches are happening at..with maps:
Week 1 (April 29 to May 5): DeGroot Keep (MA/D)
Week 2 (May 6 to May 12): Ye Olde Harveste (KOTH)
Week 3 (May 13 to May 19): Red Fort (A/D)
Week 4 (May 20 to May 26): Marienwerder (MA/D)
Week 5 (May 27 to June 2): Suijin (KOTH)
Week 6(June 3 to June 9): Burghausen (A/D)
Week 7 (June 10 to June 17): Lakeside (KOTH)

So 7 battlefields during 7 battles in 6v6 format..
Whitelist is just basic medieval whitelist...

People that are momentally "playing" or at least told us that they can be active..
Lord Gaben
JanKonesCZ
Heff Jeff ( Alex )

Backup
Rahmed
Bizzie
piss throwing sniper

We dont accept toxic and rude people... ( lol me saying that is weird )

And if you dont want to join.. at least dont do drama in this thread.. and maybe try to give us some madeup fictional kingdom/province name for our team...try to do it without puns..and if you want to do puns in names...Well they like ham there

More info:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/medieval-tf/discussions/3/2860219962086291482

Add me in the steam if you are interested: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106119403

Last edited:

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
I would join but a comp team led and organised by Jan is actually very disorganized and isnt really led by anyone therefore lack of actual teamwork which is critical to comp!

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
I would join but a comp team led and organised by Jan is actually very disorganized and isnt really led by anyone
Its led by 3 people actually, Lord gaben, Heff jeff and me... Lord gaben organized discord with roles and channels cause idk how to work with them meanwhile i am just registering us to the lague

therefore lack of actual teamwork which is critical to comp!
We have some teamwork... really basic one but its at least something... At least we tried not like you who left the team multiple times the second we had fun in practice and then "joined back"