Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Fire!'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire!

Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 865922189

Who has punished you?
The console or some admins

Why were you punished?
My mic was too loud

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because at that time i was trying to fix my mic and set it up and accidently press that the console hearing my mic was so loud and ban team me on blue now i got better mic + sounds now

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Hi there! Please utilize your mic in-game or in discord in the presence of any staff for your teamban to be revoked. Thank You!
(im a copy cat)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
If the echos are not caused by a fan blowing on your mic then please enable all the noise suppression features provided by windows because your mic I'd consider hardly audible , might as well consider improving your speech skills , clever option though to provide an in-game recording I like that, hope you implement your intelligence into discovering loopholes in the rules (Ginger will be turning in his grave) and into making survival harder for reds (joke implies that we expect you to be willing to be a warden if you're on blue so don't unwarden without a good reason).

Fire!

If the echos are not caused by a fan blowing on your mic then please enable all the noise suppression features provided by windows because your mic I'd consider hardly audible , might as well consider improving your speech skills , clever option though to provide an in-game recording I like that, hope you implement your intelligence into discovering loopholes in the rules (Ginger will be turning in his grave) and into making survival harder for reds (joke implies that we expect you to be willing to be a warden if you're on blue so don't unwarden without a good reason).
Its a fan but yeah maybe lemme try

Status
Not open for further replies.