Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Fallout Engie8706

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
- Name: Fallout Engie8706
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125128942
- Freekilled me multiple rounds, while letting the other red go around free. He got mad at me after I rebelled and killed him.
- Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ay18nfwpdeyptq/henlo.dem?dl=0

Around ticks 17800 to 19600, he says, "When cell doors open go to the yellow line no detours no delays." That part wasn't a freekill, meaning he only freekilled you two times, just so you know.
You also mentioned that you killed him and he got upset at you, but it is nowhere in the demo.
He did kill you for something you did the previous round, which rebelling previous round has nothing to do with the next round.
He also gives unnecessary Lr's to the other red and delays the round, so it can be considered favoritism.

Anyways, he has a ban history as well, which I caught him already breaking rules beforehand. Previous ban
He has been banned, thanks for the report.
I will leave this open if you want to respond to the fact you claimed something nowhere in the evidence.

Dopefull

Unremarkable
You also mentioned that you killed him and he got upset at you, but it is nowhere in the demo.
He did kill you for something you did the previous round, which rebelling previous round has nothing to do with the next round.

Yeah that's right. I rebelled the round before I started recording. I just wanted to mention why he killed me those two times, since it seems pretty random otherwise.

Thanks for dealing with this though, you can close it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.