Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disgusting behavior

Manlord

Unremarkable
So today I witnessed a young kid maybe 8 get bullied by most of the server. He didn't even say two words and everybody tried to mass fire him. He started to get upset and people were making fun of him, exacerbating the situation. It seemed like he was about to cry. Yes, he cleary didn't know all of the rules. Yes, this is a "M" rated game. It still wasn't an excuse to do what a lot of people were doing. I'm not naming names or snitching, I just want the admins to be aware of what goes on when they aren't there.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Hey Manlord.
It's pretty disappointing to hear that some Jailbreak players were heavily harassing a child. However, we cannot do anything about it if we do not see it and if a report isn't submitted. I recommend checking out the report form if you have some evidence of this occurring, and make sure to list names!

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
If u can tell me what time You and the kid comes on I WILL MAKE SURE TO JOIN and report the bullies :) as i have report many other people

If u can tell me Username of the kid that could be very useful