Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
Banned Account: Hugo#2699
Date and Time: Christmas of 2017 (not sure what day or time)
Reason for ban: Creating an alt account to avoid a chat mute and talk in the discord chat as if I were never muted at all,chat mute was temporary and received for toxicity.
Admin that banned me: Jim
Why I should be unbanned: I would say I have become less toxic person and have more self control for when I do get tipped over the edge so I don't go too far. Also I believe I actually follow the rules now and generally try to be somewhat of a nice person.

adam

a stupid
Perhaps not.
You said the same in your last mute appeal, and now you are banned and you say it again.
I quite do not see you "less toxic", you have been quite an asshole to me from what I remember later on when you got unmuted, even when I supported you on your appeal. (to be fair, you disrespected me and was still toxic in your discord server, it is not about the disrespect, it is about the toxicity)
Ask me if you want proof about you being an arse, Hugo.
I'll give a neutral leaning onto negative.
And I don't really know what Jim banned you for exactly in his viewpoint but it's for a reason
@Jim

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
I'm never on flux but you're a sound lad (Or at least to me) so i'm going to say Neutral leaning to +1

Jim

Tonk
No thanks. I don't quite see what giving you another chance would do when it's just gonna end in me banning you again in a week or less. Whine to Noodl in DM's, he's the only one who can let you back in; I have no interest in accepting an appeal from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.