Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Discord name: Osome Oli#6703

Person who banned you: Possibly Jim

Reason you were banned: Toxic? Accordiong to Adam

Why you should be unbanned: Because I wasn't being toxic in the slightest. Kat said I was sensitive and was triggered by the phrase 'I know'. I responded by saying she was in fact sensitive and went on tangents about things like that.

There is absolutely no toxicity there, so I find this ban extremely unfair.

adam

a stupid

Why you should be unbanned: Because I wasn't being toxic in the slightest. Kat said I was sensitive and was triggered by the phrase 'I know'. I responded by saying she was in fact sensitive and went on tangents about things like that.

It was Jim, and the reason of the ban is "being toxic some more"
It's Jim's ban so I can't do anything about it.
@Jim

Bronze

Face-Melting
Thats what happens when you make everyone hate you :haha: and you did say some toxic stuff like "~demote kAt badmin cab00s" "Kat is so sensitive" "When somebody questions her, she goes on some weird tangent about it" so even as jokes Jim found a reason to mute you so you really can't do anything

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Thats what happens when you make everyone hate you :haha: and you did say some toxic stuff like "~demote kAt badmin cab00s" "Kat is so sensitive" "When somebody questions her, she goes on some weird tangent about it" so even as jokes Jim found a reason to mute you so you really can't do anything
Please don't comment on my appeal unless you have something useful to add. Pretty much everything you just said either helps nobody or has already been stated.

adam

a stupid
Please don't comment on my appeal unless you have something useful to add. Pretty much everything you just said either helps nobody or has already been stated.
and you did say some toxic stuff like "~demote kAt badmin cab00s" "Kat is so sensitive"
That's something.

Bronze

Face-Melting
I pointed out toxic things you said so...

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
This is not a report against Kat is it now?
I know but if Kat is allowed to do things and I get banned for doing the same, then the admins aren't setting a good example are they? Furthermore it also adds to the lack of justification for my punishment.

Bronze

Face-Melting
I know but if Kat is allowed to do things and I get banned for doing the same, then the admins aren't setting a good example are they? Furthermore it also adds to the lack of justification for my punishment.
Make a report with the things she said and get her muted or something

adam

a stupid
Take this argument in PMs.

Jampoint

Happily Animating

I honestly don't think you should be unbanned. For the last week, you have been disrespecting admins and players alike and arguing, again, about rules that do and don't exist. This is clear in your history (On the right of all screenshots)

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Yeah, no. That's just only this week, and there is more from this week.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 56
  • 0 bytes · Views: 53
  • 0 bytes · Views: 52
  • 0 bytes · Views: 54

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
I honestly don't think you should be unbanned. For the last week, you have been disrespecting admins and players alike and arguing, again, about rules that do and don't exist. This is clear in your history (On the right of all screenshots)

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Yeah, no. That's just only this week, and there is more from this week.
I don't see much toxicity there. You're just starting to nitpick. You really want me banned don't you? :p

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Oli getting banned for disrespect/triggered/ikd i am not reading this cancer

Every day there is at least 1 sentence from me that i call someone fag/gay/cunt/nigger/etc
Or just disrespecting people.. same with flux webpage+ sometimes hiding sum stuff
I wonder how long until i get ban from discord :villain:

Good you found my secret... now fuck off

Jampoint

Happily Animating
I don't see much toxicity there. You're just starting to nitpick. You really want me banned don't you? :p

You've been angering and insulting me and other admins. And in fact, there is some other things you have been doing, such as breaking rules in our servers, and it's on a demo. You also put the blame on other people, even though you decided to listen to them and you are doing the same thing. And telling someone to cry more after they were just asking if you were receiving a punishment for breaking rules in our servers makes you look bad and more of an asswipe.

Jim

Tonk
I mean you shouldn't have been able to talk anyway since I had previously muted you in discord TWICE for your behavior and those shouldn't have been taken off by any admins except me. 50% of you is being an average JB person which already is painful but that's everyone who plays it not just you so it can't be held against you. Another 45% of you is the constant urge to incite drama, start arguments, insert yourself where you don't belong and seemingly trying to irritate people in general on purpose. This has already gotten you in trouble both here and at Blackwonder. When I rejected your appeal over there, instead of taking my advice and

rethink your decisions and try to be a model citizen for your own sake

you decided to quit blackwonder entirely. Fine, you do what you want. The last 5% is the shimmer of hope for you that I used to have but have run out of patience in waiting for it to come forwards.

You soon show up to Flux.tf and I'm sure you were surprised to find me here as well :haha: . There were multiple occasions where I told you to watch your behavior both in discord and in private messages and you still continue. You even made a nice apology two discord mutes ago (from me alone mind you) only to return to your usual behavior three days later. I know some of the other admins are quite (and I mean extremely) more lenient than I am but how other admins operate is up to their discretion. You know first hand how I admin but you apparently thought since it was Flux, all my warnings should be taken lightly because the consequences from would not be as painful. You were clearly mistaken.

There's also those screenshots @Jammy was kind enough to point out and I could spend maybe over an hour assembling an additional armada of screenshots that showcase the behavior I punished you for.

With this said, I'm declining your appeal. The only chance you have of getting unbanned from discord is waiting lets say two weeks (like last time you appealed but this time I believe you would rather retain the ties of friendship you've made with members here and try and be a nicer person for everyone's sake) and then you make a new appeal addressing why you have been punished and how you are going to change. Afterwards I would be more than happy to give you one last chance where if you cross the line again, you're done.

PS:
I also advise you be wary of what you say in game, you never know who is sitting in spectator looking for improved behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.