Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Console's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Console

Name
Console

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:188045857

Your DiscordID
Console#8014

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I am currently an Admin for Blackwonder.tf and a Moderator for Cutiepie.tf

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Orange | 100% Crits - 85.117.240.74:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The basic answer to this question would be "I would like to help the community with toxic players", but if you know me, I'm not exactly a basic person. I'd like to do more than just help out with rulebreakers, but rather help improve the community itself. With the whole revival happening, I feel that I'd be a valuable piece to the staff team to assist with any needs. With that being said, it doesn't mean that helping with rulebreakers is irrelevant, since I'll definitely be doing that, but I can help out with more than just simply punishing rulebreakers. I've got nearly a year of staff experience, and have great knowledge with commands given to staff members via SM, along with experience with Xenforo forums, and SourceBans site, along with a few other important sites for staff, such as TFStats.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
CashPrizes, Kat0150, Jampoint, Jim

When are you usually available to play?
During this time, I don't really have a set sleep schedule, but it'll look a little something like this after. (PST) Weekdays: 4PM-11PM | Saturday and Sunday : 10:00 AM - 1 AM.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I'll have demos running constantly when I play, in order to have proof when I punish someone.

Silence will refer to both a mute and gag, while "mute/gag" means that the punishment will be decided based on whether the player used text chat or voice chat to break that rule.

General Rules:

Cheating/Hacking: Permanent ban along with a demo for proof.

Speaking foreign languages in voice chat: 1 hour mute > 2 hour mute > 6 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 2 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute.

Offensive towards others: 1 hour mute/gag > 2 hour mute/gag > 6 hour mute/gag > 12 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 2 day mute/gag > 4 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 2 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > Permanent mute/gag.

Racism/Discrimination: 1 day mute/gag > 2 day mute/gag > 4 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 2 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > Permanent mute/gag.

Micspam: 1 hour mute > 2 hour mute > 6 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 2 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute.

Chatspam: 1 hour gag > 2 hour gag > 6 hour gag > 12 hour gag > 1 day gag > 2 day gag > 4 day gag > 1 week gag > 2 week gag > 1 month gag > Permanent gag.

Exposing an undercover admin: 2 hour mute/gag > 4 hour mute/gag > 8 hour mute/gag > 12 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 2 day mute/gag > 4 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 2 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > Permanent mute/gag

Advertising Hacks: Permanent Silence.

Exploiting: 1 hour ban > 2 hour ban > 6 hour mute > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week Ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Inappropriate Conscientious Objector Decal/Spray: Permanent sprayban

Admin Impersonation: 2 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Advertising of different communities: 1 hour mute/gag > 2 hour mute/gag > 6 hour mute/gag > 12 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 2 day mute/gag > 4 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 2 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > Permanent mute/gag

!calladmin abuse: 2 hour ban > 6 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Trolling/Griefing: 1 hour ban > 2 hour ban > 6 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Deathmatch Specific Rules:

Sticky Trapping: 1 hour ban > 2 hour ban > 6 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Spawncamping: 1 hour ban > 2 hour ban > 6 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
As mentioned before, I've got a microphone, which I've been actively using mainly to communicate with others and have fun while helping out players. I've got nearly a year of staff experience, with a good chunk of that time spent studying up on conduct and staff commands. I've also been playing Jailbreak heavily on Blackwonder for over a year, which has led me to become very comfortable with the gamemode as a whole, and with the rules, but I've yet to play on Jailbreak at Flux due to timing problems for me and the rule difference from BLW, which I've found from, well... studying the rules :P If there's anything you will learn about me in the near future is, I'm very open to criticism, and when I put my mind to something, such as reading up and learning rules, or learning commands, I'm a quick learner.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Edit #1: Changed Location, since it used the one on my profile :haha:
Edit #2: Formatting and coloring. Polishing the application
Edit #3: Removed some lengths on 2 ladders per Melon’s feedback

Last edited:

HipsterMelon

Unremarkable
+1 Though I don't personally know you, your application had so much thought put into it like a true chad it most certainly shows us your potential. The polish mixed with the background knowledge of how an admin operates is a big plus in my book. The only very minor gripe I have is the large chain with certain punishment trees such as:

Admin Impersonation: If you have a player that is impersonating the role of an admin it could put quite the distasteful feeling in new player's mouths and not make them want to stay let alone return, I advise slightly trimming the tree of lighter punishments and have larger timeframes.

!calladmin abuse: If you have someone constantly spamming requests with no viable reasons to call an admin it can become frustrating to the staff and delay the response time of us showing up due to having to guesstimate whether or not its a fake call, I feel the same amount of trimming is necessary with the punishment trees as said previously.

Other than those two trivialities everything else is good, best of luck to you Console! :meat:

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo HipsterMelon! Thanks for reading and replying to my application. I’ve adjusted the 2 ladders per your previous post. I’ve removed the 1 hour and 6 hour intervals from Admin Impersonation, as I agree with you that it’s quite off-putting to new players to experience that. I’ve also removed the 1 hour time off calladmin abuse. I kept the 6 hour interval though, because a 2 hour - 12 hour jump still seemed large in my head for someone misusing !calladmin. If you spot any other discrepancies in my application, or if I had misunderstood your previous feedback and you’d like me to edit those 2 punishments more, I’d be more than happy to read a new feedback post and oblige. Thank you!

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Hello Console ; I don't know you in person nor have i played with you in-game but you seem like a mature kind logic-thinking guy and the level of proficiency displayed is very high. In my personal opinion , this application is the perfect ideal application ; +1 from me :)

*Gandalf's voice*
The Prophecy Is True ; Fulfill Your Destiny (The corruption game )

GreGre

Retired
I have to admit that i really like how your application is written, and also that i really like you so far for someone new in the community (also welcome).

Application looks good, nothing that i see is wrong so +1 for sure.

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Nice app, you seem like a good fella. Our singular interaction on the server was positive. Only gripe is you being admin on two other communities. Alas, from what I hear you're available a majority of the day anyways. If accepted I'd hope the current level of playtime on flux carries on. Other than that it seems all well and good.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Console,

I would like to welcome you to the team! You will be moderating the Flux Orange server. I will be sending you a message on Discord shortly with additional information.

Status
Not open for further replies.