Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Change the Punishment Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfchan

Strange
User name: Wolfchan

What is your suggestion?
Punishment ladder changes

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157956982

Explain your suggestion:
i cant figure out how to post in the suggestion forum so Im gonna do it here. I think you guys need to add the ability to appeal steps on the "ladder" after say a month after the mute or gag as in my opinion the length is so drastic and extreme you go from 3 days to a entire week then 2 weeks after that then a perm mute/gag now you can say "oh just don't break any rules" well the problem with that excuse is no matter the reasoning big or fucking small Ie one ghost, your muted for 4 days or a week depending on how far you are up! there should be a way to take some steps away from the ladder, say you are at the point where you are at 3 days you can appeal that and get knocked down back to 24 hours i think that is far more fair and i bet all of you that more than half the people in this community will find it a good idea as Im at the one week step and would like to get down a couple

Last edited by a moderator:

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I’ll edit this and move it to Suggestions for you

Ginger

Truly Feared
I don't understand the suggestion. Are you saying that for example if someone has just been punished for 3 days, and that punishment is over, then they can appeal to have their next punishment be 24 hours? Because if so, that sounds terrible.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I don't understand the suggestion. Are you saying that for example if someone has just been punished for 3 days, and that punishment is over, then they can appeal to have their next punishment be 24 hours?
Yes that is exactly what he's saying

Ginger

Truly Feared
Then that is a terrible idea. You are asking "can I not be punished as hard next time?" No. The whole point is to dissuade people from rule breaking repeatedly.

GreGre

Retired
What a crybaby like honestly, why in the hell would they do that for? Just stop rulebreaking simple as that :caveBob:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
A 100% no from me. However I have a counter-proposal for you. How about you stop breaking rules. :cool::cool:

Sugar

real femboy
Ight A big hella NO 1 reason "Oh Why am i tbaned for 2 days I didnt do that bad"

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
So to sum it up, a person who continuously breaks our community rules and guidelines should receive a less harsh consequence?
After multiple offenses there is no get out of a jail reduce my punishment length card.

This is meant to deter and discourage repetitive actions.

Sidenote: Stop harassing my Staff members on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.