Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined cat's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat

Mildly Menacing
- http://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=96.33.160.234&Submit=Search
- cat
- STEAM_0:0:596127
- 11-15-17, 8:21pm (UTC-05:00)
- I was banned for having a duplicate account, which was banned for aimbot on 02-10-17. The account that was banned for using an aimbot on my IP has racial slurs on their profile. I do not cheat, nor use racial slurs whatsoever. Their profile disgusts me, I'm extremely confused and hope this can be resolved.
- N/A

adam

a stupid
Could you explain why his/your IP is identical to the SMAC banned account?

cat

Mildly Menacing
Could you explain why his/your IP is identical to the SMAC banned account?
It could’ve been my friend, this happened on SG as well. He went on an alt and cheated with LMAOBox whilst at my house.

adam

a stupid
It could’ve been my friend, this happened on SG as well. He went on an alt and cheated with LMAOBox whilst at my house.
"could've"?
Sorry, that doesn't sound too promising, the problem is we don't know whether it's actually your friend or you, I'm going to stay neutral leaning onto being against this appeal.

cat

Mildly Menacing
"could've"?
Sorry, that doesn't sound too promising, the problem is we don't know whether it's actually your friend or you, I'm going to stay neutral leaning onto being against this appeal.
I don’t cheat, nor would I ever. I want to be able to proove it, but I’m not sure how.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
-Duplicate account, aimbot ban, racial slurs,...
shittalking that "your friend" did it and "you would never cheat"
Yeah sums up you are cheater or dont know the rule "dont let your fagget friends play on your own computer"
Or just dont have friends at all

cat

Mildly Menacing
-Duplicate account, aimbot ban, racial slurs,...
shittalking that "your friend" did it and "you would never cheat"
Yeah sums up you are cheater or dont know the rule "dont let your fagget friends play on your own computer"
Or just dont have friends at all
It wasn’t on my computer, he was at my house. I wouldn’t let someone cheat on my computer, that’s extremely dumb.

EDIT: To add, I don’t use racial slurs. It’s immature and disrespectful. I found a community I finally liked and now I’m already banned lol.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
It wasn’t on my computer, he was at my house. I wouldn’t let someone cheat on my computer, that’s extremely dumb.

EDIT: To add, I don’t use racial slurs. It’s immature and disrespectful. I found a community I finally liked and now I’m already banned lol.
Well still kinda your problem for not knowing the basic rules of "dont have friends" type of stuff
At least now you can beat that lil shit for getting you banned here

Even i wonder who cares if they gonna get banned on flux anyway :haha:

cat

Mildly Menacing
Well still kinda your problem for not knowing the basic rules of "dont have friends" type of stuff
At least now you can beat that lil shit for getting you banned here

Even i wonder who cares if they gonna get banned on flux anyway :haha:
I mostly care because I actually found a kind community. Well, time to go beat my friend. :haha:

adam

a stupid
[USERGROUP=4]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Opinions?

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
haz6kv

http://prntscr.com/haz6kv

You attempt to come off as mature and reasonable, yet you do things like downvote a factual statement, simply because it goes against you.

You goofed, and you payed the price. Next time you find a network you like, consider treating it with the respect it deserves, rather than scripting on ALTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.