Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Brad's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

User name: Brad

Name
Brad

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:455024413

Your DiscordID Katara#0846

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
On a different game, MTA : San Andreas. 100 players active daily.

On what servers do you usually play on?
Saxton Hale, Trade Minecraft, Hightower, Randomizer and Jailbreak.

Why would you like to become an admin?
I see annoying and toxic players coming on the server with the only point of ruining players' gameplay.
I'm pretty active on the game and used to deal with players and their problems.
I like the community on the server and got enough experience to help players in all the ways possible.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Sweew and Kawaii.

When are you usually available to play?
I usually play between 5pm and 11pm depending if i got stuff to carry on. But i always got 2 hours atleast to play on tf2.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Saxton hale : If a player captures the point with the only point of ruining players' gameplay, I slay him and warn.
If he keeps doing that I kick him out. And if he still captures then I ban him for 30 minutes.

My way to lead is to warn then punish. I trust on the second chance.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm chill and friendly, whoever the person is and whatever the type of relation I got with the person, I punish if it's necessary.
I'm that kind of player giving another chance that way the player doesn't feel harmed in any way.
My point is to have a clean community and play in good measures.

Kawaii

Strange
Maybe you should warn them before slaying them, but I don’t see any other problems here (+you’re an active member), everything else is clean for me, good luck ! :)

Sinerely,
Kawaii

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
What were some of your responsibilities for the server you managed?

Brad

I was mostly managing players' report, leading server moderation and of course moderating the community.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
How would you punish for things like mic spam, chat spam, hacking, etc.?

Brad

General rules :
Micro spam and chat spam, I would warn then mute 10 minutes
Trolling in the bad meaning of it : Kick, then 1 hour ban.
Racism : 1 hour mute then 24 hours mute.
Hack : 1 day ban then 30 days ban. 3rd time is a perma ban.

Saxton rules :
Teaming with the boss : Both players warn then kick.
AFK player wasting everyone's time : Slay.

Trade minecraft :
Scam if ever known : 1 day ban.
Spawnkill : Slay then kick.
Begin for items : warn then 5 minutes mute.

As I said my way of moderating is warn then punish.
And the duration of the actions last depending on the rule broken. (The warn doesn't apply for some cases.)

Edit : By looking on the hack rule, I doubt it's the right thing to do since I have seen a staff member giving a permanent ban towards a hacker. As I rarely dealt with hackers since the server had an anticheat.
Let me know about hackers' punishments.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Why would we want someone using third party software to gain an unfair advantage, return to our servers?

Brad

I got it, then I would ban permanently hackers. The fact that hackers came at the first place on the server with the only point to ruin others' gameplay should be considered. I understand that they're very annoying and harmful for the servers.

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
I’ve not seen you in game (or maybe I have if you were under a different alias), so it’d be improper for me to comment on your in-game behaviour and actions. However, from your application I do not think it’s of a satisfactory standard, specifically your punishment ladder. I therefore cannot support your application.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Brad,

While I do appreciate the enthusiasm and desire to assist the community, we are going to pass on the application at this time. You have good intentions but your punishment ladders are still lacking. I left this application open the longest hoping you would correct some of the errors.

Take this time to further grasp the server rules. You may reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.