Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Billy Guy Mass-Freekills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftermeth

Scarcely Lethal
SteamID - STEAM_0:0:189453694 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339173116 | Billy Guy

Server - TX Jailbreak

This guy has been freekilling REDs, randomly one by one, like I got killed by him for having my ubercharge ready, I have the demo file which will be in below section, you'll see him freekilling people, on what he doesn't like (For example, Medics with 100% Ubercharge, heavies being friendly at freeday.) So at the time when I become a warden, I decided to teamkill him to prevent more freekills, but sadly, at the end of the demo video, my game crashes while recording, which was utterly disappointing, however, luckly my demo video is saved, i've also called an admin, but by the time Admin finally joined the server, Billy Guy was gone, not like when he left when admin was joining.

Notes : He does have a MIC, but he rarely uses it, I don't know if he was unwardening when he was randomly picked for warden at startup.

Demo Video for Download

Last edited:

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Thank you for the report.
Bill Guy will be banned for 2 days for Player Prioritized Freekilling.
Accepted and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.