Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Apply For Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover

Strange
Age 15

Not mic on BLU: Permanent team ban
Freekilling: 30min ban for the first time, 1h ban for the second time, 2h ban for the third time
AFK in blu: Teamchange (not sure if can to) or kick
Not speaking English when being on BLU: Permanent team ban
Getting glitched out of the map: Smite

Forum (This runs by XenForo so I mostly know how to use it):
Spamming in shoutbox: Telling them to stop, otherwise shoutbox ban for week
Spamming threads: Forum ban for 1d for the first time, 5d for the second time, 2w for the third time
NSFW spamming: Forum ban for 1w for the first time, Permanent ban for the second time
A lot of continuing disrespect: Forum ban for 2d for the first time, 5d for the second time, 2w for the third time
Bypassing ban: Permanent IP-ban

There might be a lot of more punishable things, but those are the things I got out of my head.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself
I am a loser who watches anime, living in Finland. I am currently learning Swedish, Russian and of course English. My future plans are to go to college, as I survive on the school fine already. I am Medic main in TF2, with 200h alone as a Medic. I have 200 hours in TF2, and I started to play 1 years ago.
I made this application at 1:00 AM so there might be some typos.
I can add something by commenting if you want to.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Hi @doglover
We have decided to Decline your application. This is due to you not using the correct format and plagiarism.

Status
Not open for further replies.