Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdan

Strange
- Name: Bogdan

- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
dont mind the pootis. Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:343997612

- Have you been an admin before and where?
no I haven't

- What servers do you usually play?
jailbreak, and sometimes deathrun

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I know 80% of admin commands, and the fun ones :3. I know my place very well. I am familiar with situations of all kinds and I'm looking for a server to perhaps main on.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I think I would be a great addition to the team. Currently, this jailbreak server seems to be in it's infancy and I think we could use a few more admins. plus I want to make people enjoy the game not just say "Ugh another person with no mic."

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc?

I have a high interest in cooking. I live in London and I'm still at school but I still come on the game 1-2 hours per day. I love swimming and I am sociable and I like to help when I can. <3

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
Did you just plagarise Spades' application?

GreGre

Retired
DECLINED. Copying others and past it on your app thats not how it works you may apply again next week

adam

a stupid
Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.