Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Application for admin

Son™

Unremarkable
Name: Feliks Sorra

Steam Name + ID: Son + http://steamcommunity.com/id/theonlysonhere

Have you been an admin before and where?

I haven't been an admin before. However, I do know certain commands to mute/kick/team ban players as I have two really great friends who are admins too.
-Overkill + http://steamcommunity.com/id/assassinjournal
-Auber + http://steamcommunity.com/id/auber_
They are two really great friends, since I am able to contact them through steam whenever there is a problem on a Jailbreak server. There has been so many instances in which the blue team had that one player that would freekill all the time an there wasn't an admin on to team ban him.

What servers do you usually play?

The server that I play on almost everyday is Flux.tf Jailbreak. I play this server because I know every rule, I am well known by players, and have a great responsibility in the role of a guard and as warden.
As I mentioned before, I play Team Fortress 2 almost everyday, apart from the days I am studying. Although it is hard to play Team Fortress 2 whilst being a student, I am certain that I can manage and have the responsibility to become one of Flux's great admins.

Are you familiar with the admin role and commands?

Currently, I am aware of some of the commands. However, I am planning to learn all of them, and a way to do so is by creating a command list and sticking it on the wall in front of me. (pls dont laugh).
I also have two great friends that can help me whenever I'm in need, but I will certainly learn the commands by no-time. I also understand the responsibility it takes to become an admin and am ready for it.

Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

For many weeks now, I have seen blue freekillers without microphones becoming a warden. This is really annoying as sometimes the admins are not online and I know I can't do anything about it.

Anything else you'd like to add?

The A-levels that I am currently studying are:
Triple Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics. I aspire to become a dietitian and get a degree in Dietetics from Hertfordshire Uni. I am a very determined person, who also loves to have fun in anyway. I am friendly, keen, kind, understandable and can handle many tasks at once.

Last edited:

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Name: Feliks Sorra

Steam Name + ID: Son + http://steamcommunity.com/id/theonlysonhere

Have you been an admin before and where?

I haven't been an admin before. However, I do know certain commands to mute/kick/team ban players as I have two really great friends who are admins too.
-Overkill + http://steamcommunity.com/id/assassinjournal
-Auber + http://steamcommunity.com/id/auber_
They are two really great friends since I am able to contact them through steam whenever there is a problem on a Jailbreak server. There have been so many instances in which the blue team had that one player that would free kill all the time and there wasn't an admin on to team ban him.

What servers do you usually play?

The server that I play on almost every day is Flux.tf Jailbreak. I play this server because I know every rule, I am well known by players, and have a great responsibility in the role of a guard and as warden.
As I mentioned before, I play Team Fortress 2 almost every day, apart from the days I am studying. Although it is hard to play Team Fortress 2 whilst being a student, I am certain that I can manage and have the responsibility to become one of Flux's great admins.

Are you familiar with the admin role and commands?

Currently, I am aware of some of the commands. However, I am planning to learn all of them, and a way to do so is by creating a command list and sticking it on the wall in front of me. (Please don't laugh).
I also have two great friends that can help me whenever I'm in need, but I will certainly learn the commands by no-time. I also understand the responsibility it takes to become an admin and I am ready for it.

Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

For many weeks now, I have seen blue free killers without microphones becoming a warden. This is really annoying as sometimes the admins are not online and I know I can't do anything about it.

Anything else you'd like to add-

The A-levels that I am currently studying are:
Triple Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics. I aspire to become a dietitian and get a degree in Dietetics from Hertfordshire Uni. I am a very determined person, who also loves to have fun in any way. I am friendly, keen, kind, understandable and can handle many tasks at once.

Okay, let's dive in!

Pros:
  • Great grammar and language.
  • Knows a couple of Admins.
  • Knows every rule on Jailbreak.
  • Putting great effort to learn the Admin Commands.
Neutral:
  • Not much Admin Experience.
Cons:
  • Only plays on Jailbreak.
This application definitely is one of the best ones I've looked at so far, and it does seem like you'll make a great addition to the team. Also, what I like about you is that you know a couple of Admins, this means that they already have experience, this is great as you'll definitely be able to pick up the more advanced commands quickly.
You also seem to know every rule on Jailbreak, which is also good.
But the best quality has to be that you are willing to put great effort into learning the Admin Commands, and in addition to your great grammar and language, I definitely approve.

This application, in my opinion, deserves a
+1[:)]
Good Luck!

adam

a stupid
I'll teach ya administrator commands if you get accepted.
Previous application was rushed, I didn't reply to it because I knew that you could do better than that application, and in fact, you did
We've played LOTS of Jailbreak, we've laughed, played, and even yesterday you notified me about some rule-breakers in BLU, in addition you have a great microphone.
I'm going to give this application a THUMBS UP.
You're also well-known in the flux, which makes it even better.
I honestly think that this application should be accepted, not joking.
(p.s also thanks for stating me as a great friend :P)

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Quick acceptance here, application is well written and jailbreak could use a couple more admins. The server is a bit of a mess without one.

Son™

Unremarkable
Quick acceptance here, application is well written and jailbreak could use a couple more admins. The server is a bit of a mess without one.
Thanks so much, I won't let you down!