Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ali69's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali69

Strange
User name: Ali69

Name
Ali69

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846568837

Your DiscordID
??? ??? ???? ???#6969

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
a couple of servers on discord they were quite nice and i own a couple of mine. always have to be positive active and aswell friendly

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Jailbreak: 85.117.240.70:27035
Hightower: 85.117.240.66:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
with full honesty i wanted to be a mod for a while. wanted to help out since most of the peeps are off most of they day. keep the server active and friendly off from mic spamming and trollers!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
dork, funny, Zak, Matt, Festive god, ginger, Xelratic, and rvban

When are you usually available to play?
usually at evening from 7pm to 1am mostly on the normal days

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Applies on both servers:
If it starts with Mic spamming
1st warning goes in public to not mic spam
2nd warning as well to stop it or they will be a smite
3rd warning is a smite as a last warning for a mute/gag
4th warning is a 30 mins to 1 hour min depending on how much they were mic spamming from ear screaching to putting music
5th goes for a day if they kept doing it and so on with 6th for a week and 7th for a month, 8th for a 3 month and 9th is permanent until mute appeal held

If it starts with force warden during a jailbreak server: !w

1st warning is a public note to do not force warden with a smite
2nd warning goes with another public note to read rules before joining blue and understand that !w is not allowed with another smite
3rd warning if not applied to do it. a teamban will be held for 30 mins and if not applied to it again a team ban for 2 hours on the 4th warning
5th warning is 12 hours teamban
6th warning is 24 hours of teamban
7th warning 3 days of a teamban
8th warning is a week of teamban.

If its Massive freekilling during a jailbreak server: MFK

an immediate teamban will be lauching permanently on the person with evidence and screenshots and aswell demo's, no giving a second chance and keeping their SteamID in the logs

If its a spawn camping during hightower:

1st warning they will be asked to move back from spawn camping if not done they will be smited

2nd warning goes the same way and will be asked nicely to not spawm camp or a kick will be applied out of the server

3rd warning goes if they come back and do it again, it ends up with a ban on the server for 30 mins

4th warning goes with an hour ban off the server

If they were caught cheating in a server. they will be immediatly banned with an aftermath ban from entire flux servers with the IP ban on their accout.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
just a simple guy who likes to hang out with friends. i enjoy the server that is why i want to help out aswell and i am always friendly and always in the mood to keep things straight and fun

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Arabic

Banana

Uncharitable
Hey there Ali!

I feel as if you need to work on your punishment ladder a bit, look at other applications to get a better understanding of our punishment lengths (4 warnings for only an hour mute? Jumping from an hour to a day?) and cover many more hypothetical scenarios.
What if someone is advertising hacks? Baiting or Overtalking warden?

Also make it simple, less is more!

Sidenote your actual steam ID is STEAM_0:1:443151554

Ali69

Strange
sorry about that. the threads and all of websites confused me alot. ill make one later when i can. i just dont have time nor electricty before 7pm

i was thinking of adding advertsing hacks and baiting/overtalking warden but i honestly forgot about it because i had to put what i had before electricity went out. which is 4pm

eletricity goes off from 4pm to 7pm daily hhhhhh

but ill be sure to make a new one if needed i just wanna be a part of the mod team and help out <3

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Yeah.. my name isn't there so that's a -1 from me.

Haha jokes aside,
Punishment ladder is a lil too lenient for me and there's a couple of punishments that I'd like you to add.

In game, you're pretty mature and well known, you don't have much of a bad record so that's good.

Overall, friendly and cheerful guy who knows rules.

Good luck mate

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Ali69,

After some discussion with other staff we’ve decided to welcome you to the Moderator team. You can expect a Discord message from me later today with all the details. Congrats!

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.