Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined admin applications

spookyweegon

Strange
- Name: spooky weegon
- Steam name + ID: (spooky weegon G:1:350189)
- Have you been an admin before and where? I have been a admin on gmod on my own server
- What servers do you usually play? flux and dfs
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you I know to kick some one if there breaking the rules a few times and ban them if it get out of hand I also know to mute mic spammers
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? well I go onto flux death run and when admins are not on they go and do the eater eggs that make you win and I hate it when i am on dr_prisonescape because at spawn there is a hidden button that makes you go to the end with 1 hit and I hate it so much also I some people say words like nigga witch I HATE SOO MUCH because I have some friends that are black and it hurts to see it
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I am English and that is the language for the server and I am friendly I have a lot of friends on flux and I would like to make more

Razertex

Uncharitable
A few admins were added so there might be enough as of late, I cant vouch as i dont think ive seen you, I dont think i can check how long you've been playing recently so Good luck! Have a nice day :)
!!!Note: i do not make decisions at all, I can vouch and give my opinion, but it will not persuade your outcome!!!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Will have to be declining this one. Thanks for applying.