Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
-Name: I'd rather not say what my name is.

- Steam name: + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
GoldWatson + STEAM_0:0:198922836

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
UTC -5. On weekdays, I have school from about 7:00am to 3:30pm. On Saturdays, unless I'm doing other stuff (which I probably won't be doing,) I can be on pretty much the entire day. On Sundays, I'll be gone from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. During summer, I'll be on all day, every day unless I specify otherwise.

- Have you been an admin before and where?
I've been admin on a slew of minecraft servers (if that really means anything) about 3 years ago. I used to also moderate a Counter Strike server before it died out.

- What servers are you primarily applying for?

I am primarily applying for jailbreak in Texas as well as New York jailbreak.

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I am familiar with the role of an admin. I, however, don't know the commands. I'd say I am a pretty fast learner, however. The role of an admin is to help provide a satisfactory experience to they players on the server by managing and moderating said server and its players. Much maturity will be expected out of myself as an admin. I will need to show respect to players and other staff members. I am expected to be an active player on the servers that I have opted to apply to become an administrator on.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I would be a good addition to the servers as an administrator because I am a very active and attentive player. I also would like to believe that I am respectful to other players and am not disruptive in a way that could lower the quality of other player's experiences and interactions with other players on the server. I also know the rules pretty well for the servers that I would like to be administrating as an administrator.

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I am in my 8th grade year of school. I play the tuba. I quite enjoy it.
Thanks for reading through my application!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Alright, let's analyze this app, shall we?
Good grammar as far the application goes, fairly decent size for an app, I have seen this player, he's a scout suffering from longeritis, its quite saddening to say the least. But you have a little niche chance of becoming admin, with that said, good luck mate.
-from boi getting ready to go to skool, Courier.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
edited the questions in bold, makes it look nicer and easier to navigate as you can identify easily what each paragraph is talking about.
Good luck :D

Engie

Uncharitable
edited the questions in bold, makes it look nicer and easier to navigate as you can identify easily what each paragraph is talking about.
Good luck :D
I thought that is what showed how well presented the applicant is, not how you are :P

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
I have seen Watson on for quite some time. And he is shown that he's quite kind but stern when he needs. Follows rules and doesn't ab00se his donator power, so he seems good with having power and moderating. Its a +1 from me.
-from a boi obsessed with discord dungeon, Courier.

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
Thank you, administrators! Sorry for the slight decline in activity, have been busy with school stuff and trying to fix my computer, but I should have a lot more time now that I have a working computer and school has cooled down a bit.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Great app, you are indeed active and over all a nice person (from what I can see on the forums).
I don't see you on Eu servers but that's not bad, tbh I need to go on some US servers :p too shy tho.

+1 from me, would love to play with you though sometime.
Good luck!

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Solid app, but just two problems:
-You joined quite recently
-I've played with you in EU jb, and you seem to be unsure of certain rules

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
-Name: I'd rather not say what my name is.

- Steam name: + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
GoldWatson + STEAM_0:0:198922836

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
UTC -5. On weekdays, I have school from about 7:00am to 3:30pm. On Saturdays, unless I'm doing other stuff (which I probably won't be doing,) I can be on pretty much the entire day. On Sundays, I'll be gone from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. During summer, I'll be on all day, every day unless I specify otherwise.

- Have you been an admin before and where?
I've been admin on a slew of minecraft servers (if that really means anything) about 3 years ago. I used to also moderate a Counter Strike server before it died out.

- What servers are you primarily applying for?

I am primarily applying for jailbreak in Texas as well as New York jailbreak.

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I am familiar with the role of an admin. I, however, don't know the commands. I'd say I am a pretty fast learner, however. The role of an admin is to help provide a satisfactory experience to they players on the server by managing and moderating said server and its players. Much maturity will be expected out of myself as an admin. I will need to show respect to players and other staff members. I am expected to be an active player on the servers that I have opted to apply to become an administrator on.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I would be a good addition to the servers as an administrator because I am a very active and attentive player. I also would like to believe that I am respectful to other players and am not disruptive in a way that could lower the quality of other player's experiences and interactions with other players on the server. I also know the rules pretty well for the servers that I would like to be administrating as an administrator.

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I am in my 8th grade year of school. I play the tuba. I quite enjoy it.
Thanks for reading through my application!
I don't think I've meet you too much around but your app is easy to read, good grammar as apps go but as I said, I don't see you around too much. But I think you do have a good chance at becoming a admin and that is why i'm going to +1 good luck.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Yes, this sentence makes sense.
100%.
11/10.
Would confuse again.
edit: shit I thought this was my app why the hell am i subscribed to this thing

I can't stop laughing at this, so sorry if your extremely embarrassed.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
This is a decent application, however there are a few grammatical errors and moderate sized answers. In my experiences with you, you tend to be a bit impatient and sometimes rude, which are not good qualities and not qualities we want in our staff members. For this reason, I will be giving your application a -1. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.