Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
- Name:
Kat
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
Kat0150 // STEAM_0:1:215884495
- Have you been an admin before and where?
Unfortunately I have never been an admin before, but I do know all of the rules and what is expected of an administrator along with their purpose.
- What servers do you usually play?
I most often play Flux.tf Jailbreak servers, but also Death Run and ctf servers kind of often, and lately a lot of Vs. Saxton Hale.
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I understand that an admin is there to help out the community, be active, solve any issues, and make sure things run smoothly. I am very familiar with the majority of the SourceMod admin commands, and fully willing to learn any additional ones.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I believe I would be a good addition to the Flux.tf community as an admin to help contribute to and enforce the rules. I have good leadership skills and am a friendly and approachable person, although that will not effect me or stop me from kicking, banning, silencing, or performing any other other measure that might be needed.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I live in southern California in the United States and am currently attending high school here. Although I now live in America, I was born in Ireland and lived there for the first seven years of my life, which means, along with English, I am also fluent in Irish. I enjoy playing multiple instruments, including bass, drums, piano, and trumpet, however, bass is my favorite. I am pursuing a career in the medical field, and ultimately, I'd love to be an orthopedic surgeon. I enjoy helping people and I find that knowledge very interesting. I know, I have some pretty high aspirations, but with determination, nothing is out of reach. I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for about 5 years, but I just created this Steam account a little over a month ago due to issues with my last account, which I'd be glad to go into more detail if asked about. Thank you for reading through and considering my application.

Reactions: Mr.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I like this application, well written, variety of servers played is great, and American activity on the forums/servers is a welcome rarity, never seem to hear much from that side.

Your low game time hours and seemingly new account is quite a concern however.

[USERGROUP=4]@Staff Member[/USERGROUP] (I should rename this tag)
How are we feeling about admin numbers currently? Given the remaining open applications, and this one. Personally I lean towards the more the merrier, in regards to applications that are actually beneficial to have the player as an admin.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
I have seen Kat0150 in Jailbreak servers multiple times and she is very kind and heart-warming. But I am feeling that we are a bit full. Sometimes, we are having like 3 admins for one Jailbreak server. However, what I like about Kat is that her time to get on is completely different than most admins. Because of her well-written application and splendid behavior in-game, I am giving this application a BIG THUMBS UP. Personally, I would accept this because we are temporary short an admin because @8-Bit_Kitsune is currently off for the holidays. Nonetheless, good luck with your application Kat!

adam

a stupid
Unfortunately I have never been an admin before, but I do know all of the rules and what is expected of an administrator along with their purpose.
That is quite accepted, but what about this?
I am very familiar with the majority of the SourceMod admin commands, and fully willing to learn any additional ones.
How exactly have you learned MOST of the SourceMod Admin Commands when you weren't an admin before? Have you, like, taken a look at every single SourceMod command in their webs?
Alright so, considering that I've been offline for quite a while in Jailbreak, just wanted to take a big break since I'm a bit tired from that, so that means I haven't seen you in any Jailbreak server, but since that Mr. has seen you multiple times in the Jailbreak server, I'm going to stay NEUTRAL for now, and also, I've taken a look at your chat log and it was COMPLETELY empty, being an admin is required to talk and warn other players in the chat, when you become one, of course.
And I'll stay NEUTRAL to hear feedback from other admins whether that will increase my vote or decrease it and I'll sort of keep an eye on you.
Good luck on your application!

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I have seen Kat0150 in Jailbreak servers multiple times and she is very kind and heart-warming. But I am feeling that we are a bit full. Sometimes, we are having like 3 admins for one Jailbreak server. However, what I like about Kat is that her time to get on is completely different than most admins. Because of her well-written application and splendid behavior in-game, I am giving this application a BIG THUMBS UP. Personally, I would accept this because we are temporary short an admin because @8-Bit_Kitsune is currently off for the holidays. Nonetheless, good luck with your application Kat!
Thank you so much, Mr.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
That is quite accepted, but what about this?

How exactly have you learned MOST of the SourceMod Admin Commands when you weren't an admin before? Have you, like, taken a look at every single SourceMod command in their webs?
Alright so, considering that I've been offline for quite a while in Jailbreak, just wanted to take a big break since I'm a bit tired from that, so that means I haven't seen you in any Jailbreak server, but since that Mr. has seen you multiple times in the Jailbreak server, I'm going to stay NEUTRAL for now, and also, I've taken a look at your chat log and it was COMPLETELY empty, being an admin is required to talk and warn other players in the chat, when you become one, of course.
And I'll stay NEUTRAL to hear feedback from other admins whether that will increase my vote or decrease it and I'll sort of keep an eye on you.
Good luck on your application!
I have taken a look at the commands on their websites multiple times before because I was considering applying for administration and wanted to become more familiar with the commands. Thank you for reading considering my application, I completely understand your decision to stay neutral.

Son™

Unremarkable
Application is well written, structured well and the presentation is on point. You also know all of the commands, which surprised me since you weren't ever an admin. It's an undoubted YES from me. Well done son.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Application is well written, structured well and the presentation is on point. You also know all of the commands, which surprised me since you weren't ever an admin. It's an undoubted YES from me. Well done son.
Thank you so much!

adam

a stupid
Changing my vote to a YES, you seem like a pretty nice person, and even Flux wanted these kinds of applications to accept for Jailbreak.
Also considering that other people have given you a +1, and I played with you today so, yeah.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Changing my vote to a YES, you seem like a pretty nice person, and even Flux wanted these kinds of applications to accept for Jailbreak.
Also considering that other people have given you a +1, and I played with you today so, yeah.
Thank you, Jax!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
If you could explain why you decided to drop your last account, that would alleviate some mystery on my part.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
If you could explain why you decided to drop your last account, that would alleviate some mystery on my part.
Of course! I decided to make a new account because the Steam app wouldn't load for me, many of my games said they were unable to run, it said I did not have a premium account and I still had free to play restrictions although I had made many purchases on there, and it was just having lots of issues. I knew it was the account and not the computer because my brothers accounts and games worked fine and no matter which pc I used, the Steam app still wouldn't work and all of the problems continued, so I decided to start fresh.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Righty'. Let's take a look:

Pros:

• Excellent Grammar.
  • Is able to hop from different servers. (Doesn't stick to one specific server/game mode)
  • Mature.
  • Knows the rules.
  • Knows the SourceMod Commands. (Good Effort into learning them!)
Neutral:
  • No Admin Experience.
Cons:
  • Not much Forum Activity.
Okay, it feels like I have to force myself to make cons here.
Your application is extremely good!
You have excellent grammar, you're mature, you know the rules, you put great effort into learning the SourceMod Commands, and best of all: You can hop between different servers, whilst still knowing the appropriate rules for that specific game mode.
My only negative point is that you don't have much forum activity.

It's a
+1[:)] from me!
Good Luck, I hope I'll see you on the team!

DanielKtop

Scarcely Lethal
I haven't seen you yet on any server but you seem like you're responsible. As stated before though we are having a lot of admins on at the same time on jailbreak or deathrun but I'll give this a 1 up.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I haven't seen you yet on any server but you seem like you're responsible. As stated before though we are having a lot of admins on at the same time on jailbreak or deathrun but I'll give this a 1 up.
Thank you!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Could you link us to your old account?

Status
Not open for further replies.