Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Son™

Unremarkable
- Name: Feliks Sorra
- Steam name + ID: Son™ + http://steamcommunity.com/id/theonlysonhere
- Have you been an admin before and where? No, I haven't since I haven't had the confidence or responsibility to do so.
- What servers do you usually play? Flux.tf Jailbreak, Blackwonder.tf UK Jailbreak, Blackwonder Jailbreak. (Mostly Jailbreak, Deathrun and Hide and Seek). However, I stopped playing Hide and Seek, because no one really plays it anymore.
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? Sure, although it does say that i've only played about 70 hours, I have played Team Fortress 2 for much longer on different accounts experiencing different techniques and style of play.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? I would be a great admin, as I can speak clearly and have a sophisticated character along with a fun side of course xD.

Most of all, I am fun to play with and a very reliable person, so you can count on me!

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Even though the application is written with great grammar, and you seem like a nice guy, it still feels very rushed.
Plus, the whole structure of the application itself isn't exactly presentable either.
I'm going to go with a Neutral [:/], good luck!

Son™

Unremarkable
Even though the application is written with great grammar, and you seem like a nice guy, it still feels very rushed.
Plus, the whole structure of the application itself isn't exactly presentable either.
I'm going to go with a Neutral [:/], good luck!
ok thanks

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Will have to be declining this, due to application quality (some formatting, don't bolden the answers, very short app etc etc), and how little you've written.

Thanks for applying.