Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin application

Razertex

Uncharitable
Hey! I'm Razertex a HUGE fan of flux I spend most my time on Flux Deathrun and not alot of admins go on there but ALOT of micspammers and time wasters do, unfortunately.
I'd like to help out flux and be a very responsible admin and keep the server friend,y happy and clean!
- Name: Razertex / Jack
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx) STEAM_0:1:72683728 / Steam name: Razertex
- Have you been an admin before and where? I actually use to own a self made trade server. It got took down as I got a new PC and couldn't be bothered setting it all up again haha.
- What servers do you usually play? Flux TF Deathrun
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you I'm VERY familiar with the commands and such, I'm very responsible, I have a ton of fun but if needed I will get serious, I believe in the 3 Warnings and your out type of rule.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? I'd be on ALOT and my primary goal would be to make people happy, be fair and be strict if people break rules
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc Not much to add on really, I just want to have fun, help out, keep this awesome server clean!

Razertex

Uncharitable
For the age it was tricky
As I'm originally from turkey (I've lived in England 7 years so I'm fluent english) the day your born your 1 so In England I'm 13 in Turkey I'd be 14
I guess age doesn't matter too much but I thought i should clarify that :)

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Hey there!

Happy to have you helping out on servers, seen you on Deathrun quite a lot.
Added your permissions, use them wisely :>

Thanks for applying

Razertex

Uncharitable
Hey there!

Happy to have you helping out on servers, seen you on Deathrun quite a lot.
Added your permissions, use them wisely :>

Thanks for applying
Thank you so much! I wont let you down