Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application [cp_orange/deathrun]

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
- Name: Ryan
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)

ID: heyguysyellinginthemicisfunny // STEAM_0:0:168468972

- Have you been an admin before and where?
I have been an admin on my "Mann Vs. Machine Play As Robots" server (which doesn't exist anymore).
Otherwise, I have not been an admin on any other community server.

- What servers do you usually play?
From time to time, I like to head to cp_orange servers to have fun with other players.
But I do connect on Deathrun servers often as well.

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I am familiar with the basic commands such as kick, ban, and slap.
I am also aware that my role as an admin is extremely important, and that I should not abuse my privileges in any shape or form (such as kicking players that just killed me).
I should also warn players if they are breaking the rules, following with a kick/ban depending on the rule broken (if they continue).

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
Not only am I aware of the right place and the right time to issue a kick/ban/silence to players that are breaking the rules, but I'm also a friendly admin. However, this does not hinder me from kicking/banning players that mic-spam, cheat, etc.

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

As I have previously stated, I'm extremely friendly towards everyone I come across, and I always treat people with respect and provide help when needed.
I play TF2 whilst coinciding with Overwatch often, but I mainly play Team Fortress 2 simply because there is a lot of fun to be had with customized game modes. :)

adam

a stupid
Your application is very well-written, I've played with you yesterday and you seem like a pretty nice player.
That's all the information I have though, I'm going to stay NEUTRAL for now, I'll keep an eye on ya.
Good luck on your application!

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Your application is very well-written, I've played with you yesterday and you seem like a pretty nice player.
That's all the information I have though, I'm going to stay NEUTRAL for now, I'll keep an eye on ya.
Good luck on your application!
Thanks, mate!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
This is one of the far better applications written so far, more in line with what I'd actually expect :p

adam

a stupid
Nope, he is just complimenting your application :D

adam

a stupid
Changing my vote to a THUMBS UP, I've seen you on the servers for quite a while now, and you seem very respectful, using great grammar and spelling and most importantly, easy-going.
You're calm in most dire situations and somehow you could make a better administrator than me, good luck mate, hope to see ya on the team!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Due to such useful forum contribution so far in the few posts you made, plus well written application and activity, welcome aboard the team.
Hope you'll use your powers well.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Due to such useful forum contribution so far in the few posts you made, plus well written application and activity, welcome aboard the team.
Hope you'll use your powers well.

Thank you so much! Glad to help out the community ^^

adam

a stupid
OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW!
Welcome to the team mate!