Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add a LR called "Jb Classic"

Add a LR called "Jb Classic" where Bhop and Blue's damage buff are disabled for a single round

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ya'll been keeping up with the recent forum activity then you've seen the removal of Bhop and Blue's damage buff come up. While I love Bhop but won't mind a reduced damage buff I do think it would be interesting in playing Jb in this altered version where both are completely disabled. But seeing as the creation of a separate server or a vote menu to allow for both versions of the game to be played are unlikely to be implemented I'd like to suggest a different approach. The addition of a new LR that disables both for a single round.

By adding in this new LR, the default days are unaffected while providing a new LR option for people that'll be a breath of fresh air.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Could do flux classic

Old warden markers,
Guards 100% Crits,
Thermal thruster is unlocked for mega bhopping,
A donator vote every 2 minutes,
“buffer overflow in net message”,
Marker ≠ Markers returns

Etc

Monky

Face-Melting
And especially it adds admins who actually get on the game

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
I like this idea as well, it would be interesting.

edi

Unremarkable
Make normal rounds normal again and do the opposite, make a jailbreak LR called "Jailbreak Bullshit Mode" where with 1 bhop you go mach 20 speed and guards get 20x damage, last guard also gets god-mode so that we can ensure guards have 100% winrate.

Nah, but for real. I don't think there is a point in it. It will just be another LR that will never get picked, since there are other, more fun options for LR. Better to actually fix the current jailbreak experience on the flux server, than to fix it for just one round after someone picks LR.

Added LR that disables damage multiplier and disables bhop
Wow! Thanks B̸̡͍͉̼̬͖̪͇̻̗̝̗͍̜̲̞̦͎̰͙͎̻͎̩̒̄̾̆̈́̃̽̀̕e̴̢̯̩͔̮͇̟̮̻̬͎̤͑̂̊̿͐͊͌͊́͌̽͒̚͠ͅn̷̨̡̡̢̙̬͇͚̠̯̯̜̜͚̹͈̣͎̞͖̻͔̟͙͚̦̻̅͂̉̂̀̽͛̐̿͊̍̓̀́̏͗͘͘͜ͅẻ̴̢͖̦̙̻̱͈͔͙̝̯̭̟̈́͛͒͒̽͊̃͆̃̍̏͂̓̇͐͗͗̂̅͊̀̈̇̑͋́͘͝ͅḑ̷̢̨̡̢̧̬͔̠̼̘̭͚̫͇͙̙̟͔͇̫̥͕̜̠̺̬̮̣͍͉͂̑̑́͆̿̈́̐͂̒̓̅͆̏̓̓͜ę̷̨̨̛̛̜̦̘͕͉͈̗̹̠̖̳̭̱̤͓͕̗̼̿̈́̀͛͂̉̈́̿̾̽̑̂̇͂̈́͗͝v̷̛̘͇̳̦͍̤̺̮̣̋̉̒̾̈́̂̊͐͐̋͆͐͑̀̅̒̑̂̄̽͘͘͘͘͝͝͝į̷̱̠̬͕͔̰̮͕̦̙̰͋̌̂̽̍͗̉̍̓̒̈̚͜͝͠l̷̬̇̌̊͛̂

Status
Not open for further replies.