Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 41q's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

41q

Username:

Name

41q

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:642210177

Your DiscordID
Kainz#8853

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF Jailbreak - 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to be a moderator because I've seen an increase of Rule Breakers in Flux.TF, Admins aren't always online and at times Rule Breakers can completely ruin the experience, I want to help enforce the rules in order to make Flux.TF a safer and Much more friendly place. Compared to other TF2 Communities (Wonderland), We are doing just fine, But its still good to help other people have the best experience they can have on Flux.TF

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
GMT+0 Roughly Around 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM Week Days.
GMT+0 Roughly Around 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM Weekend

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Depending on what the person has done, It will determine how harsh the punishment will be, I will list the categories below.

Spray Ban
- NSFW or any kind of rule breaking Spray, Warning, 1 Hour Spray Ban, 5 Hour Spray Ban, 1 Day Spray ban, 3 Day Spray Ban, And lastly, Permanent Spray ban if the person does not plan on stopping.

Racist/Homophobic/Disrespectful Comments or statements
Warning, 1 Hour Mute, 2.5 Hour Mute, 5 Hour Mute, 10 Hour Mute, 1 Day Mute, 2 Day mute, Permanent Mute if the person does not plan on stopping, (Depending on the severity on what they said, A warning may not be given.)

Cheating/Exploiting
Self Explanatory, Permanent Ban

Mic And / Or Chat Spam
Warning, 1 Hour Mute, 2.5 Hour Mute, 5 Hour Mute, 1 Day Mute, 2 Day Mute, 5 Day Mute, 10 Day Mute, Permanent Mute if the person does not plan on stopping.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm going through a pretty hard time in terms of money, Therefor, I have to use a pretty low spec PC, It runs alright, but at times it can be laggy, I'd say this is one of my most major cons. I'm hoping this wont be a problem and have a great day :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
i havent personally seen you on the servers much so i cant comment on that, although its likely due to my inactivity (another staff member could probably help your case).
as for everything else about your application, i recommend expanding your punishment ladder. we dont usually hand out punishments smaller than 60 minutes (basically never under 30m), and there arent a lot of offences youve left out, especially specific to jailbreak. if you need inspiration, i recommend checking accepted applications here (but be sure not to plagarise!)

best of luck friend (y)

41q

i havent personally seen you on the servers much so i cant comment on that, although its likely due to my inactivity (another staff member could probably help your case).
as for everything else about your application, i recommend expanding your punishment ladder. we dont usually hand out punishments smaller than 60 minutes (basically never under 30m), and there arent a lot of offences youve left out, especially specific to jailbreak. if you need inspiration, i recommend checking accepted applications here (but be sure not to plagarise!)

best of luck friend (y)
The Information is greatly appreciated, I'll be sure to update the application soon and will keep in mind what a good application looks like, Have a good day :)

41q

best of luck friend (y)
I'm unsure if this person is an admin, But I see Festive God Quite frequently in the jailbreak servers, Especially yesterday. We had 1-2 Conversations I'm pretty sure but I don't think this counts as knowing an admin? I could be incorrect.

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Hi 41q, thank you for applying.

In regards to admins being inactive I suggest making a report, either via Discord or by using the !calladmin command in-game, and admins will join shortly. We haven't seen any player reports from you at all. Your total playime on Flux is less than 10 hours, so I suggest you get familiar with Flux servers before you consider re-applying.

Application is declined, you're very welcome to apply again in 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.