Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 2+2=Fish's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

2+2=Fish

Username:

Name
2+2=Fish

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:537676027

Your DiscordID
Poyo #9578

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to become a moderator beacause in this server there's rule breakers that join pretty often just tu ruin people's experience on purpose and I personaly would like to help getting rid of those type of person making Flux jailbreak a site to be safe and have fun

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Potato: spoken and know
Ali69: spoken and know

When are you usually available to play?
2:00 P.m. - 10 P.m. COT

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
MASS FREKILLING: perma team ban with the oportunitty to appeal
MIC SPAM: 1st warn, if the player keeps going will give a 2nd warning with a 30 mins mute, if the player does this again for a 3rd time will apply a 1 hour mute wiouth a warn
OVERTALKING WARDEN:1st time a warn in general 2nd time will mute the player(s) for a short period of time if there's a 3rd time will apply a 30 mins mute
UNTENTIONAL FREEKILLING: Give a warn and revive the affected player
FREEKILLING: 1st warn, slay the guard/warden that freekilled and revive the player, If this keeps happening apply a small guard ban (15-30 mins)
CHEATING: (aimboting wallhacks spinbot) apply perma ban with no right to apply
FORCING FREEDAY:1st time will warn the player(s) and restart the round if players want so, if this happens for atleast 2-3 time, the player will have a teamban for 15-30 minutes depending on the players attitude
FORCING WARDEN FOR MORE THAN 3 TIMES: will slay the player that forced it and make a random blu the warden

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've been in this server for atleast 2 years and I after I took a short break I've seen that the server has been a target of freekillers and spammer mostly grieffers so I would love to help this comunitty mostly beacause is the place that I spend most of my tf2 time, and this is my second try after trying it 2 years ago Wish I have the luck and fit y'll expectations thanks for taking ur time reading

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish (my main lenguage)

Ginger

Truly Feared
Hi there, thanks for applying.
After careful consideration with the staff team, we have decided not to accept your application.
You have a history of toxicity and countless comm blocks against you.
You can reapply in 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.