Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Zver' Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zver'

SourceBans URL: Your thing doesn't allow others/users to check their own bans. You might want to get that fixed.
Name of your Banned Steam Account?: Zver' (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kazdra)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101568866
Date and Time of the Ban: 12/31/2020 12:30ish
Reason/Explanation of the Ban: Teambanned for pressing 1 for my Primary Weapon as Demoman when I was going to the back right as soon as I became Warden at the 9:50 mark on the Mario Jailbreak Map (jb_supermario_v16c). Literally less than a second to react and I pressed it, and I get instantaneously teambanned by the staff member who was on at the time for 1 mistake.
Admin that Banned You: Left and refused to answer (I asked for their name and they refused to answer.) considering their name was Invisible and they weren't spectating me, and considering your "SourceBans URL" doesn't work I can't find out WHO banned me as well...

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
Hey Zver', to address your main concern, the teamban has expired.

Furthermore, there is an actual way to check your concurrent teamban punishment. All you need to do is type /checktban in chat. (It will bring up a menu containing the information you need) You clearly knew that forcing freedays is not permitted since on the round prior to your teamban being issued, another player got smited for doing the exact same thing (forcing freeday). Also I never refused to answer any question since you clearly never asked anything, evidence being your chatlogs.

1609460258579.png

Status
Not open for further replies.