Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your favorite tf2 update of all time?

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Mine personaly has to be Mann vs Machine
mann_vs_machine_aka_our_team_fortress_2_group_by_nielspeterdejong-d5t9wi2.png

Bronze

Face-Melting
MvM for sure i also like Scream Fortress and Smissmas but MvM is The best update for tf2 in my opinion

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
MvM would definetly have had to be the best. Definetly put a few hours into the mann up version.

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
MvM is neato, but I personally prefer End of the Line, at least for cosmetics.
Yeah this would be my second choice, the map was really good as well, sad it wasn't completed and released properly though :(

Nordr

End of the line for me, I mostly enjoyed the animation along with the "cold winter in northern Canada" theme that came with it. In fact I have an unusual that was unboxed during the end of the line event and has a item description saying "early supporter of the end of the line community update".

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
End of the line for me, I mostly enjoyed the animation along with the "cold winter in northern Canada" theme that came with it. In fact I have an unusual that was unboxed during the end of the line event and has a item description saying "early supporter of the end of the line community update".
end of the line might be my second favorite or the jungle inferno update