Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved MaxyR's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxyR

-- Name of your Banned Steam Account: *:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*

-- Steam ID:
| steam3ID: [U:1:199386268]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:99693134
| steamID64: 76561198159651996

- - Date and Time of the Ban: 01/24/2024

- - Reason of the Ban: I don't know, it's not on the banned list (probably for the high-sensitivity tracking scout, let's be an aimbot)
1706128711692.png
- - Admin that Banned You: No idea either. (Console (the game one, not the user), server.. no idea.)

- - Explanation:
So I was hanging out on the sniper and found the guy who was playing on the scout, we played a bit on the sniper, then I switched to the scout and somehow I got banned.
I don't know who banned me or how I got banned, but I'm going to leave the clip I made while playing (used to read other appeals, so ig this is a necessary one). To be honest, this is the first time I have had something like this.

- - Evidence: https://streamable.com/e222ez (3:44 as you can see, all the bullets are missing, but when I finally hit the enemy, I got insta-banned, so I think it was cause of that flick and that I didn't see the bat on my hands cause I had the weapon model turned off (I rarely play scout mge, that's why I use a high sensitivity to play on the sniper and make flickshots), and sorry for the background song and texture level, cause I don't know how to prove that I didn't use anything to get banned like that.)

P.S.S. It may also be due to the lag, but as you can see I have them on record too.
1706183000742.png
(I only saw this after watching the record again)
1706183007668.png

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Maxy,

The SteamID which you provided does not appear to be banned from our servers.

STEAM_0:0:99693134. No record whatsoever.

MaxyR

Hi Maxy,

The SteamID which you provided does not appear to be banned from our servers.

STEAM_0:0:99693134. No record whatsoever.
Greetings one more time, used to show on the record that (I know it looks unreadable and I apologise for that, it was due to the bad offsets of obs that I tested).
1706295905977.png
When I got the ban I was quite confused because I've never had anything like this before and I was a bit confused by it. Anyway, thanks for your time, it looks like the problem has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.