Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kuzbass's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzbass

Username: Kuzbass

What is your type of punishment?

Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:462100819

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have 2 accounts logged into Steam. The first one is my main one and the second one is played by my close friend. That day he came to my house, I allowed him to play, he went into the list of servers (having forgotten to log out of my account first), and of course, after 15 minutes he told me that he had received a ban. Then we realized that he was sitting on my account

Last edited:

Pseudovalide

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Hello,

Your first account was banned for using an aimbot.
A few hours later your second account was banned for being a duplicate of the already banned account.

However - there is a known issue about the anticheat on x100 servers, and it is possible you were banned wrongly. For this reason I'm not going to close the thread to allow the team some time to think.

Edit: I should add, duplicate accounts are fine, they don't warrant a ban unless another account is already banned (to prevent people from circumventing bans).

biocide

withered
Staff Member
Admin
Hi Kuzbass,

After consideration with the staff team, your ban will remain as it is.
Your friend getting a ban in the first place is not acceptable and it's a bad excuse.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.