Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JB GUARD TIPS

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Last time i had my rebelling tips.

So why not give the guards some tips to GIT GUD

THE BASICS

1. make sure to guard every possible exit for rebellers, like holes , hallways , etc.

2. always protect the warden (depends if he/she is an asshole or a good person) if it is an asshole then just try to dont do anything if the warden is getting shot or in trobule (just shoot a little bit some rebellers).
If it is a nice warden then you better go medic and pocket him/her

3. pick the right class (it means that you might go soldier, heavy , pyro and some times scout [pyro heavy and soldier must have their shotguns])

4. if you want to go with another class you might risk your life as warden if you dont have that much of skill with that class

5. do not talk over warden (for the love of god please dont talk over him)

6. respect the rules and do not break them

5. do not freekill unless there is a rebeller (if you mass freekill then get ready for the mighty BAN HAMMER)

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
Pretty sure these can all fall under common sense, and you gave "tips" that are already rules.. :thinking:

Bandit

Unremarkable
All of these tips are either rules or like death said, common sense...

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Last time i had my rebelling tips.

So why not give the guards some tips to GIT GUD

THE BASICS

1. make sure to guard every possible exit for rebellers, like holes , hallways , etc.

2. always protect the warden (depends if he/she is an asshole or a good person) if it is an asshole then just try to dont do anything if the warden is getting shot or in trobule (just shoot a little bit some rebellers).
If it is a nice warden then you better go medic and pocket him/her

3. pick the right class (it means that you might go soldier, heavy , pyro and some times scout [pyro heavy and soldier must have their shotguns])

4. if you want to go with another class you might risk your life as warden if you dont have that much of skill with that class

5. do not talk over warden (for the love of god please dont talk over him)

6. respect the rules and do not break them

5. do not freekill unless there is a rebeller (if you mass freekill then get ready for the mighty BAN HAMMER)
Well the 1st one is just common sense, the second one is also just common sense, the third one is controversial, Scouts can chase rebels as faster or the same speed as them, the heavy can have a sandvich but only if he has the tomislav, number 4 is just false, number 5,6 and 7 are just rules. So in conclusion all of these in my opinion are horrible "tips."