Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I just got perma banned for "aimbotting" on extended highertower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acending

Strange
I am extremely confused, I was not recording but I can say all that I can I guess, my english is not amazing but basically I was just randomly hit with a perma ban, while chilling out in a server, I am using mobile data + I have around 200ms so maybe the admin who was (I guess) watching me play, thought the spectator camera was "enough evidence" for blatant aimbot, my username is Accent Man.

pLoP

Parrot lover
Staff Member
Admin
Hello. Sadly you not having any evidence that can show us that you were not cheating cannot get the ban revoked. Having high ping also means the reaction times are slower because you don't see everything happening at that exact time plus the prefires you hit were suspicious. Unless you can provide us with any evidence we cannot revoke the ban.

Acending

Strange
Hello. Sadly you not having any evidence that can show us that you were not cheating cannot get the ban revoked. Having high ping also means the reaction times are slower because you don't see everything happening at that exact time plus the prefires you hit were suspicious. Unless you can provide us with any evidence we cannot revoke the ban.
I have just watched the demo file you submitted, there is literally nothing out of the ordinary in it, you know hitboxes dont change when spy disguises right? so I knew that scout was a spy (because what teammate wouldnt double jump there) so I shot where i THOUGHT the spy would be, I have a slight feeling this false ban is just because you got annoyed with my voice, and my gameplay. But oh well just a day in the life.

Acending

Strange
You never used voicechat
and saw multiple prefires that seemed suspicious
I did actually :P also rewatch the demo if you think they are "suspicious", go back there and try to imagine "why" I would prefire there, also take into account that spectator is quite buggy sometimes, like people who move across the screen on spectator, dont move across for me, and vice versa. you cant ban for the "sus", especially not a perma one dude.

Acending

Strange
You never used voicechat
and saw multiple prefires that seemed suspicious
even if you are CONVINCED I cheated somehow, surely "aimbot" isn't the way to describe it? since it seems like you are going a lot more on gut instinct then, any actual evidence.

Acending

Strange
Neither me or my friend heard you speak. I banned you for cheating after seeing the way you play based off my judgement and what I've seen.
you have no evidence, so why a perma ban off of a gut instinct? isn't that a little far?

Acending

Strange
I just did my job. As I said i banned you based on my judgement after seeing how you play.
you did what you thought was the "best option" without thinking"now how is he cheating?", and without any evidence whatsoever except for "you play weird", which all i have to say to that is, its hightower i play how i want to, sounds abit more like you are winging it.

Acending

Strange
I've gathered the evidence which is the Demo file. That I've uploaded on the ban forums
no evidence in it, have another mod review it.
I've gathered the evidence which is the Demo file. That I've uploaded on the ban forums
last post i guess, have another mod review it, I have been checked by admins before on Flux, and I havent been banned previously.

pLoP

Parrot lover
Staff Member
Admin
These are the other bans you have one being on Skial for wallhack and the other one being on Friendsland for aimbot detected by Anti-Cheat

No recordings than can show us your gameplay(from your perspective) that you were not cheating and other bans for hacking on different communities doesn't mean you were not cheating. Your ban will not be revoked. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.