Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GUARD TIPS #2

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
lets get on with this

THE COMPLEX STUFF (sort of)

1. if the prissioners ask to do climb or soccer or anything that is close to the gate of blu side pool in hop_jb
make sure to guard the possible exits to rebellers to escape

2. in the map mcastle, you must always guard the back of the peach cell, but sometimes when the prisioners escape then just check for possible hidding spots, like soccer (specifcly every corner on the entrance of soccer)
or you are just me and hides on the pool and when i take air i get caught and die :T

i would like more suggestions and tips from you!

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
lets get on with this

THE COMPLEX STUFF (sort of)

1. if the prissioners ask to do climb or soccer or anything that is close to the gate of blu side pool in hop_jb
make sure to guard the possible exits to rebellers to escape

2. in the map mcastle, you must always guard the back of the peach cell, but sometimes when the prisioners escape then just check for possible hidding spots, like soccer (specifcly every corner on the entrance of soccer)
or you are just me and hides on the pool and when i take air i get caught and die :T

i would like more suggestions and tips from you!
1st "tip" is just common sense, same with the second one, stop spamming these threads of "tips" it's really not necessary.

adam

a stupid
Both of them are common sense.
What?