Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord appeal!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
my discord is Vibeprounder#2136

Why i was banned: Honestly dont know I havent done anything wrong

Why i should be Unbanned: i just joined the server in 2 days i got banned without knowing reason ;(

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
Why i should be Unbanned: i just joined the server in 2 days i got banned without knowing reason ;(
I thought I’d reply with my take on the situation since I probably know you best from anyone here because of your childish trolling behavior in another Discord. You joined the Flux Discord server and one of the first things you did was accuse me of something I didn’t do, and you are a known troll who has yet to change. You’re currently banned from the another Discord for this same behavior, yet for some reason, you refuse to change. This is just my opinion, and since I wasn’t the one to ban you, I’ll let the appeal be handled but I thought I’d add it here.

@Noodl

Additional note: You also joined the server back on an alt Discord account with the sole purpose to troll and waste our time again, but got kicked and haven’t tried to troll or join back again, as I assume you realized it’ll do nothing besides make things worse.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
I thought I’d reply with my take on the situation since I probably know you best from anyone here because of your childish trolling behavior in another Discord. You joined the Flux Discord server and one of the first things you did was accuse me of something I didn’t do, and you are a known troll who has yet to change. You’re currently banned from the another Discord for this same behavior, yet for some reason, you refuse to change. This is just my opinion, and since I wasn’t the one to ban you, I’ll let the appeal be handled but I thought I’d add it here.

@Noodl

Additional note: You also joined the server back on an alt Discord account with the sole purpose to troll and waste our time again, but got kicked and haven’t tried to troll or join back again, as I assume you realized it’ll do nothing besides make things worse.

Okay Thanks, Even though You may call me a troll I believe i have mature . and another thing, doesnt give Your friends and the manager of Blw.tf the right to speak about my Mom and call me an Infrant . Im not accusing you of talking about my Mom. But i just wanted to put this in. I also have another screenshot That i have tooken but that way to private to show to other people

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.