Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjacek

Strange
Hey,

I just want to start with that I am sorry for my previous actions back in ~2019 where i used aimbot. There is complete valid proof of me using it so please trust my word when I aimbotted cause I did. I just want a chance for improvement as I have changed by a lot. I am 15 now and I think I was around 11 or 10 when I was cheating.

Thanks.
Heres my steamid:
steamID
copy to clipboard
STEAM_0:0:231180969steamID3
copy to clipboard
[U:1:462361938]steamID64
copy to clipboard

PS: This is coming from a self-retired Moderator in UGC that held control of lower staff and discord members. They gave me another chance and I was one of the few admins that actually didn't have any warnings whilst being staff. I also aimbotted on their server which is kinda funny but ridiculus. I also fully respect if any staff can't give me another chance. That's fine.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Sjacek,

I appreciate you being honest and upfront about it. Normally we never revoke any bans for use of third-party software. However the demo footage from 2019 is corrupted and it would be unfair to hold you accountable for something that can't be reviewed properly.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and hope you make better choices going forward.

Ban appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.