Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

phtm

Strange
name of account: phantom nick at the time: beato
steamid: STEAM_0:1:218981270
time: 23rd of May 2022
reason: aimbot
admin: console

i'm not aimbotting or anything, I think ur anticheat plugin might be broken or something.
I don't have a recording of that day and I usually don't record things to save on memory.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Phantom:

Before I make a decision care to elaborate why you were banned for having a duplicate account? Or the scrap.tf permanent ban. If you had a clear history I'd have a better conscience.

phtm

Strange
dunno what duplicate account you mean but the scrap ban was because they thought I was cheating.
I got unbanned once but then a different mod banned me and banned me from the forum.
I have to say the scrap.tf server had bad admins, like people that don't even have 1000 hours in the game.
The selection over there has different criteria.

I can even explain the ban on the swapserver, basically the map was broken so I could resupply outside the spawn by changing class.

phtm

Strange
sadly scrap.tf hides the responsible admin, so I can't show you the profile of said admin. But I think scrap.tf is known for it's controversies and the requirements to get staff don't include having any knowledge of well, anything

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Locking this thread for now. You will hear back with a decision shortly.

whatevs

Brisk God
Staff Member
Owner
Hi phantom,

Appears to be your alt account banned over multiple communities. Playtime of 140 hours with both anti-cheat and duplicate account bans is not giving us too much to go on.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.