Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Moderately Good Idea

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Hello Everyone,

I've just thought of a new idea that could increase flux's popularity and servers, if we are honest most people love the idea of the new game mode made called virus but the problem is that 99.9% of the time the server is empty, so with lots of other servers so this idea got me thinking, if you add about 5 bots to each empty server then it would make people play on it more and I will explain, the bots will keep the people company so say if virus is empty, there could be 5 bots, 1 person joins so its 1 v 5 (At least I think that's how the virus team system works.) It would act like a normal game just with bots and more people will see that there are 6 people on the server so they join, 1 bot gets removed and replaced by the new player, then people start to see 6 people again and they can do it until there are 6 real players then 1 person sees it so it becomes 7 then 8 then 9 etc. This is just a little idea I thought of, just comment if you think that this is a bad idea or a good one and if you can show some appreciation.

-OutOnOwen

Bronze

Face-Melting
Hello Everyone,

I've just thought of a new idea that could increase flux's popularity and servers, if we are honest most people love the idea of the new game mode made called virus but the problem is that 99.9% of the time the server is empty, so with lots of other servers so this idea got me thinking, if you add about 5 bots to each empty server then it would make people play on it more and I will explain, the bots will keep the people company so say if virus is empty, there could be 5 bots, 1 person joins so its 1 v 5 (At least I think that's how the virus team system works.) It would act like a normal game just with bots and more people will see that there are 6 people on the server so they join, 1 bot gets removed and replaced by the new player, then people start to see 6 people again and they can do it until there are 6 real players then 1 person sees it so it becomes 7 then 8 then 9 etc. This is just a little idea I thought of, just comment if you think that this is a bad idea or a good one and if you can show some appreciation.

-OutOnOwen
Servers do that but its boring bots on tf2 are very bad and you cant make a bot play hide and seek or jailbreak or deathrun maybe only on servers like x# this may work

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Servers do that but its boring bots on tf2 are very bad and you cant make a bot play hide and seek or jailbreak or deathrun maybe only on servers like x# this may work
I hate to say but for this i must give you +1 to yr reputation

Damm you